Are you living in Asia and love it as much as we do?
livinginasia.co is accepting articles from contributing writers who live here and are familiar with the way of life in this part of the world.
We accept submissions from writers who are living here (no backpackers please). You can be of no fixed address (nomadic), just as long as you spend most of the year here.
– Writer must be living in Asia in the region we cover (Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Japan, China).
– Article must be written by the author and not published previously.
– Minimum article length is 500 words. Also include a profile photo and at least one photo to accompany the article (minimum width of 800px).
– No linking out to commercial sites without editorial approval. You can link to your own site (if you have one) in your bio box.
– We reserve the right to edit the article for grammatical or factual errors.
– Please include a bio blurb with links to your site and social media pages.
If that sounds good then email your proposal to livinginasia.co [at] gmail [dot] com.